Friday, January 15, 2010

lu-ckyyyy!

this little lady was lucky enough to find a WHOLE DOLLAR laying on the ground when we were tromping around payette taking pictures. not a penny. not even a quarter. a DOLLAH!

she was thrilled.



well, today i am just as thrilled (maybe even more so) because i WON this lovely, fabulous shirt from dear lillie!!! thank you dear lillie!


it's my lucky lucky day!


p.s. if any of you would like to rub my foot for luck, i would be more than happy to oblige. (heck, rub the other foot while you're at it.)

2 comments:

Kelsey Peterson said...

I had to comment because I love the foot rub part! haha also the dollar reminded me when at college I was walking on the sidewalk and I saw a TWENTY dollar bill up ahead and other people had passed it so I was the next to grab it and then the people that had passed it turn back and picked it up. CURSES!! haha it actually happened to me twice...so she is LUCKY!

Karli said...

congrats on winning the darling shirt! Good karma I'd say for advertising for them on your blog too! Keep that up and maybe you'll win even more stuff! (:

Got Gray's V-day shirt in the mail & I'm so excited about the photo booth-I've been spreading the word & I'll do a post on my blog about it too. Love ya!